Distributed Buoyancy Module Systems
Reducing installation time by half
Matrix designs and manufactures distributed buoyancy clamping systems that support umbilicals, hoses, cables and flexible risers. The system is comprised of an internal clamp, a pair of buoyancy elements and an outer clamp and can be used across a range of flexible risers and umbilicals. With installation time reduced by around 50 per cent, the distributed buoyancy clamping system significantly reduces clients' total installation costs.
- Takes approximately three minutes to install
- Reduced weight due to its advanced polymer design
- Less expensive due to its modular design
- Simple installation tooling
- Short manufacturing lead time due to its modular design
- Complies with ISO 9001 and ISO 13628-16, and is verified by Bureau Veritas.
- Lightweight and robust
- Impact and abrasion resistant surface materials
- High visibility marine grade paint finish