Halve your corrosion maintenance bills with Humidur®
Matrix is the proud distributor of Humidur® Coatings for Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea. Developed by the Belgian company Acotec over 35 years ago, Humidur® provides protection against corrosion to a wide variety of markets including the energy and gas sector, mining, petrochemical industry, shipping, marine and defence industries.
What is Humidur® FP?
Humidur® FP is a two-component solvent-free modified epoxy coating range designed to provide long-term corrosion resistance in highly aggressive and biological environments. Humidur® FP provides the highest chemical resistance of all products within the Humidur® product range and can be used in all types of water (salt, brackish, fresh, drinking and waste water) and in areas that utilise aggressive chemicals.
Humidur® FP is a Norsok M-501 approved product and is used in marine applications, on offshore structures and to prevent corrosion in storage tanks, reservoirs and pipelines in the LNG industry. Having established a proven track record in extending the life of production facilities and assets,reducing maintenance costs and minimising operational downtime, Humidur® is now being used by many of Australia’s leading LNG providers to successfully reduce the cost of corrosion control.
The benefits of Humidur® FP are far reaching and include:
- Rapid cure single coat epoxy system (400μm DFT): minimises application costs and waste
- Suitability in a range of environments: applied at a relative humidity up to 95% and in submerged areas as well as atmospheric zones
- Durability of systems: proven life time of over 30 years.
- Ability to cure under water: structures can be immediately submerged after coating application
- Highly surface tolerant: minimum surface preparation required which can be applied straight on to any substrate or as an overcoating
- Zero-solvent formulation: is a safer selection than solvent based coatings especially in confined spaces where hot works are at risk.
- High temperature tolerance: can be applied in a wide range of temperatures from -35°C up to 150°C
- High adhesion strengths: practical results demonstrate perfect adhesion strengths of over 20MPa
- Range of application methods available: Humidur® FP can be applied by brush, pump (single, plural, airless) and a caulking environment
- Wide range of applications: steelwork on ships, jetties, wharfs and subsea infrastructure; storage tanks including those certified for drinking water AS/NZS 4020:2018; pipelines and wind turbines.
- Application Guide - Humidur® FP Brush Application Guide
- Application Guide - Humidur® FP QR Application Guide
- Application Guide - Humidur® FP Single Application Guide
- Safety Data Sheet - Dry Ice Australia
- Safety Data Sheet - Humidur® FP Plural, Single, Brush, QR - Component A
- Safety Data Sheet - Humidur® FP Plural, Single, Brush, QR - Component B
- Technical Data Sheet - Humidur® FP
- External: Woodside - Coating benefits spread far and wide
- External: Woodside Trunkline Magazine Q2 2021 - Let the XForce be with you
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Want to learn more about Humidur® FP, contact us on +61 8 9412 1200 or via our contact us form.